If the raw material composition is mainly corn dry yellow straw and rice straw, etc. The technical requirements for biomass crushing of biogas fermentation: continuous working processing output: ≥10t/h (crushing output); after processing, 90% of the output size is required to be less than 30mm, and try to screen out dirt, small sand and other impurities. The operating environment temperature is ±30℃, and the total installed power is not more than 400KW. According to this requirement, what kind of shredder is suitable for biogas fermentation and biomass crushing? Undoubtedly, the double shaft shredder is an ideal choice.
The double-shaft shredder is also known as the shearing shredder. It reduces the size of the material through shearing, tearing and squeezing. The shredder is widely used in the treatment of agricultural and forestry waste, household garbage, and large garbage waste . The straw processing particle size can reach 1-10CM, and the processing capacity is 1-100 tons per hour.
Features of the special double-shaft shredder for fermentation
1. The rice straw and corn stalk can be broken evenly for the bundled or bulk material;
2. The combined structure of the extra-thick plate processing frame, the large-angle hexagonal column high-strength rotating shaft, and the large-diameter solid input hopper, so you can safely put in large-scale raw materials;
3. The unique rotary knife is designed and processed in terms of thickness, shape, arrangement order, etc., with strong shearing force and sharp blade, which can achieve high crushing efficiency;
4. Low-speed operation, low noise and less dust;
5. The knives are made of special alloy steel, strong and durable.
From the above characteristics, it can be seen that the double-shaft shear shredder is an ideal shredder for biogas fermentation biomass crushing. GEP ECOTECH has focused on biomass crushing for many years, with numerous projects, rich experience, and complete product models. The GDB dual-shaft biomass shredder is continuously optimized for the characteristics of biomass crushing. It has many advantages that are not available in the market. If you want to learn more, come and consult us!